Bellwork: Watch this video and complete Task One - Take the Sample Assessment.
Task One: Taking an Assessment
Digital Assessment Made Easy with Microsoft Forms
Microsoft Forms is a new part of Office 365 Education that allows teachers or students to easily and quickly create custom surveys, quizzes, questionnaires, registrations and more. Form authors can invite others to complete forms, which they can do using any web browser, even on mobile devices. During this session, participants will learn how to create forms and share them with their students to assess the content they have presented in class.
- Participants will be able to create their own forms using various question types
- Participants will be able to adjust the settings to shuffle questions and answers, and apply a deadline
- Participants will be able to deliver a form to student’s in multiple ways
- Participants will be able to read the results of form in two ways
- Participants created a form and added more than one question type
- Participants applied a deadline to a form and learned how to change the settings of a form.
- Participants learned at least one way to distribute a form.
- Participants analyzed a form response in real time
Task Two: View Analytics with Mrs. Smith after taking your assessment