Welcome To Mr. Morris's Science and Social Studies
Check your grades regularly through Skyward using your assigned username and password. If you need assistance with your Skyward login information, visit or call our office 615-904-3825 ext. 0.
Use Clever to access assignments in Schoology.Contact me to obtain online textbook information for this class. You can access your Office 365 account by clicking here, the username and password are the same as your computer login at school.
1. All work (except word of the week) is due one week from the date assigned in class, Word of the week is due every Friday
2. Work is graded every Friday night or occasionally Saturday morning
3. In an effort to not punish students for work that is only slightly late, I mark all work as “NO COUNT” for the first week it is late. This means that it will not affect a student’s grade, progress reports, or potential rewards in any way
4. Work that is in its second week past due when turned in will not be graded early and will remain missing until the next Friday
5. Work turned into the “Turn in Box” never leaves the box until it is directly put into skyward. This is to guarantee that no papers are lost
6. Work submitted without a name is placed in the “No Name” Folder. Work is sometime stolen from this folder but due to it not having a name in the first place I am not always able to prove when this happens. (So make sure you are putting your name on papers)
I have made this list in response to several misunderstandings about how my grading is done. Hopefully this clears it up a little. As well as show that students are only held responsible for work that is excessively late and that all effort is made to be fair/equal to all students.